Retro reels after payment continues to request pay...

In this situation, it would be best to reach out to the Roku account and billing team for direct assistance. They have dedicated support ...

Solved: Retro Reels not playing any moves? - Roku Community

Solved: Is Retro Reels not working? I have not been able to watch any movie for 2 days now. I signed up /paid for it and had less than 24 ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Reinstall cancelled subscription app - Roku Community

Re: Reinstall cancelled subscription app · Sign in to your Roku account. · Select Manage your subscriptions. · Select the channel or subscription ...

How to fix Classic Reel not working on my Roku device

Re: Classic Reel channel down? · Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu.

I am happy problem with the retro reels. It says I get ... - JustAnswer

I am happy problem with the retro reels. It says I get retro Reels through Roku. I was trying to purchase retro Reels. ... Need roku for roku pay.

No menu or search for Retro Reels - Roku Community

Just signed up and paid for Retro Reels. It works but there doesn't seem to be any menu, or search, etc. Seems like I just have to scroll ...

Did you know about these Secret Menus? #roku #tv #technology

So this first secret menu. will allow you to remove that annoying ad. All you have to do is hit okay ...

Roku Channels Not Working | Get Help | Roku Community

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, ...

How to watch older Classic films : r/cordcutters - Reddit

If you have a ROKU check out "Classic Reel" Not "A" list movies but plenty of great classic films. Well worth the $2.99 per month subscription!